Friday, October 3, 2008

DOLL KIT SALE

I'll be running a SALE in the shop today through Sunday on the doll kits!  You'll get the doll pattern & TWO dolls kits all for just $12.00!! 

You can mix and match the hair, eye, and skin color to customize the doll just for your someone special!

Please Note:  If there is a particular doll you have in mind, you may not want to wait until the last minute to purchase it.  Some of the doll kits I have unlimited quantities of.  However, there are a few that I only have a few of, and once they are sold, they will be discontinued because I no longer have a source for the fabric. 

7 comments:

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

I just ordered two of your dolls. I am excited about making them and giving one to my daughter for Christmas.

SaucyMomOf3 said...

Hey, It's Diane! After seeing your adorable dolls at the playdate I looked you up on etsy. SOOO Cute! I want to buy one of your kits :) Can I give you cash at our next playdate?

Crafty Chick said...

Hey Diane!
Yes, I'll be happy to bring you the kits at our next playdate. Just let me know which two you want and it will only be $12 because I won't have to ship them. :)
I actually won't be there this Wednesday because AC has a Dr. appt., but I can send them via Steph if you want them this week.

Just e-mail me at rosieposiedoll@gmail.com to let me know. Thanks!! :)

Rebecca said...

I am heading over to etsy now!!!!!

Rebecca said...

I just ordered mine- thanks soo much- cant wait to give them a try!!! hope you have a great week!!

Chad and Mollie Hayes said...

Oh no! I guess I'm late. I was interested in the doll kits but didn't check the blog over the weekend. Oh yeah--I have some news to share with you--check your email!!

Rebecca said...

I just received my doll kits- cant wait to get working!!! Thanks soo much for your quick delivery and awesome service!! I tried to post a comment on etsy but so far have not figured out how to yet.. will keep trying!! hope you guys have a great weekend!!!