Sunday, January 11, 2009

More Room Ideas...

Just cataloging the ideas I'm finding online that I'd like to incorporate into Anna Cate's room.

I love the teal and yellow used in this bedroom by Garnet Hill and absolutely adore the pop of color from the lanterns hanging over the bed:  

Another bedroom with lanterns:

I love the mirror used in this nursery.  I actually have a frame very similar to this one that I found at a consignment store.  I had painted it white and was planning on using it to frame a chalkboard to hang over the desk in my sewing room.   If I can find an inexpensive source for a mirror, I may just use it in her room to go over her dresser.  Very feminine indeed!


The last picture is from Martha Stewart's website, and I love the paint color on the walls.  I'm thinking of going that way in the nursery...





No comments: