Thursday, October 1, 2009

Monogramming

Woo Hoo! Look who finally learned how to monogram!

My mom and I spent 4 hours with her sewing machine last Friday afternoon because I really wanted to add a monogram to this pillowcase dress I had made my friend before giving it to her at her shower on Sunday. Now that we've figured it out, I've already started making a list of all of the outfits I want to sew for my girls.

I made a quick run into Hancock Fabrics this morning and their embroidery thread was 50% off. I stocked up on every color I think we will possibly need and plan on having a monogramming party this weekend while my husband is off hunting. I hope to have some cute things to share this weekend!

2 comments:

Baylis said...

You are amazing! I love your creativity...I have got to get you to teach me how to make those precious dresses!

Unknown said...

Wholesale Costume Jewelry,
Wholesale Fashion Jewelry