However, I did manage this past weekend, to make some goodies for a dear friend, Lauren, I've known since elementary school. She had a shower for her first son, Henry, who is due in January. I hadn't made any boy burping cloths yet, but I found this cute fabric from Hancock Fabrics last weekend and also painted her a frame for the nursery. I didn't mean for the frame to match the burping cloths, but they both turned out really cute! :)
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Whew! Morning sickness has really slowed me down, but I'm starting to come out of it and able to get back to all of the projects on my "to do" list. ;) Now, add to that, planning a nursery again! YAY! I know, I know, I do have the stuff I used for AC's nursery, but honestly, I really want a girl or boy nursery. I'm tired of the gender neutral stuff. And even though we aren't finding out the sex again (!), I have a plan on how to have everything ready when the baby gets here in June (whether its a boy or a girl). Stay tuned...more to come on that later...